Delivery Manager - Business Excellence (Quality)
Begin your leadership journey with Access Healthcare as a Delivery Manager for Business Excellence. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture.
Work Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, and Pune.
The Delivery Manager for Business Excellence will be responsible for streamlining continuous improvement processes across the organization by providing the tools, methodologies, training and operational excellence practices to all stakeholders. Further, the individual will be responsible to implement and maintain an ecosystem of performance metrics, identify process improvement initiatives, track progress of such projects, and ensure effective change management.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for interactions with stakeholders:
- Single point-of-contact for client interactions.
- Represent quality team in customer review meetings to present descriptive/ predictive analytics using operational metrics and highlight the process improvements with derived benefits.
- Joint representation in PMO for new transition engagements to ensure service quality readiness before project go-live.
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards:
- Ensure calibration of Service Quality and leverage data-driven analysis for process improvements.
- Engage in new transitions (as part of PMO team) from a Service Quality perspective and ensure Service Quality readiness before operations go live.
- Periodically identify & prioritize process risks and drive suitable risk response actions, including upgradation of Quality Audit checklists and setting up Early Warning Systems
- Aid operations to share and implement best practices across projects.
- Responsible for implementation and monitoring results:
- Ability to provide directions to operation teams to identify and implement process improvements and to support required automation.
- Lead six sigma competency building by providing training and mentoring six sigma projects.
- Ability to run improvement projects across Access Healthcare and ensure implementation of projects on-time with desired quality and compliance, and within the budget.
- Responsible for quality team management and change:
- Engage with service quality team to promote people management practices, within the framework of policies and procedures defined by the organization.
- Responsible for conducting internal and external reviews, and periodical assessments.
- Encourage internal stakeholders to adapt to new process faster and with ease.
- Ability to work with inter-dependent functions and management to successfully implement continuous process improvements and derive the value to business goals through collaboration and working together.
- Provide training and support to internal stakeholders, team members, and end-users.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified professional with a certification from reputed institutions like ISI, ASQ, Benchmark, KPMG, etc.
- Ability to provide training to yellow and green belt programs.
- Accountable for team member’s performance.
- Responsible to meet deadlines and achieve the objectives of the quality function.
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior leadership team and external business partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with sound business judgment.
- Ability to handle global or multi-location teams and customer projects.
- Possess excellent leadership, analytical, project management, and people management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain productive lasting relationships, even in difficult situations, with diverse people spanning internal/external organizations.
- 8-10 years of experience in a BPO/KPO/Healthcare services with minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Service Quality (Quality Assurance).
- Working knowledge on ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 preferred
- 15-20% Travel from time-to-time to customer offices and offshore delivery center
- An attractive package will be crafted for the right candidate
About Access Healthcare
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing and applications services, and robotic process automation tools to healthcare providers, payers, and related service providers. We operate from 12 delivery centers in the US, India and the Philippines, and our 8,000+ staff is committed to bringing revenue cycle excellence to our customers by leveraging technology, emerging best practices, and global delivery. To learn more about Access Healthcare, visit accesshealthcare.com.